Hugglescote Methodist Church
Hugglescote Community Centre,
Worship Time: 10.30am
Church Website: hugglescotecommunitychurch.com
Minister: Rev Phil Snelson
Telephone: 01530 587251
See location in Google Maps
Hugglescote Methodist and Baptist Churches work and worship together as Hugglescote Community Church.
Our Services are a lively mix of traditional and contemporary worship, drawing on the best of our Methodist and Baptist heritage. We meet for worship every Sunday in the Hugglescote Community Centre at 10:30 am. Children are always welcome, and activities are run for them during each the service.
The Community Church also has a café called The Oasis. Through the Café and other activities in the building, we seek to serve the people of Hugglescote and the wider community, by providing opportunities that help people to experience life in all its fullness. We are unashamedly Christian but respect the journeys that other people are on.
The Oasis is located in the village at 67 Central Road. Drinks, refreshments, breakfast and lunch are available from Tuesday to Saturday. Visit the Oasis website or Oasis Facebook Page for more details.
We have a weekly bible study and a wide range of activities in the Oasis including:
· Wednesday women - 10-11am.
– An informal group for women of all ages – friendship, chat, activities and CAKE!
· Thursday Men - 10-11am.
– An informal group for men of all ages – chat over a full English or a coffee
· An Oasis Of Prayer – 11.30-11.50am Thursday and Friday
– A space for reflection and prayer – all welcome.
· Cafe Pause - 9-10am Every Friday.
– Time to have your cake and eat it.– Free cake or toast if you come in with a pre-school child.
· Renew 67 - 2.30-4.30 Friday.
– A quiet shared space where it’s OK to not be OK.
We also have strong links, and work with the Anglican Church in the village through Hugglescote Churches together,
Please visit our website (hugglescotecommunitychurch.com) for more details.